FAQ

WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?

The 90% of our products are manufactured in Spain and the other 10% in factories in Europe and China.
Personalization with your name is done in Alicante.

HOW IS THE PURCHASE PROCESS?

1- Think that name or word that you love. Remember that you only have 8 characters.
2- Choose the product of quemolon.com, you can choose between cuadernos, notebooks, cases ... And in the personalization box write us the word you have thought.
3- Complete the purchase process, do not forget any data, especially your phone number.
4- We started the customization process. It usually takes 1-5 days depending on the season of the year.
5- In the estimated time you will receive your order, with lots of love. You can look at shipping times here.

DO YOU USE ANIMAL SKINS?

No, of course, animals are love in the world. And we use quality synthetic leather.

YOU SEND TO ALL THE WORLD?

If of course, you can see the rates here.

WHAT IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SCHEDULE?

From 09 to 17h. All the ways to contact us, you have them available here

DO I HAVE A STORE AND I WANT TO HAVE YOUR PRODUCTS?

Of course, here You have more information and options.

RETURN POLICY

You have 15 days to decide if you like the product, personalized products we can not make changes. If your product arrives broken or in poor condition we will take charge of finding solutions and communicate them as soon as possible.